Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post June 15, 2019 by 1graduate
The CA 568 M-1 is out of balance by $800 (the amount of the LLC tax). I suspect that this stems from the state tax being deductible on the 1065 and not on the 568, and the inclusion of the LLC tax on line 4b of the 568 M-1. Thoughts on how to fix thi... read more
HydroSci ‎Posted 2 hours ago
sbheath4 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Need to file va taxes but stay in dc
Terrencegoodman ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 4 hours ago by TomD8
Husband wife LLC. We file 1065 and CA 568. Questions: TT wants the disregarded entity box checked. Googling I see that CA is a community property state. So do I check the disregarded entity box? My CPAs in the past did not (but I now think that is in... read more
HydroSci ‎Posted 4 hours ago
lwinchester39 ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post 7 hours ago by nkobreek
Hi, I'm using TurboTax Business and I was trying to print the forms to mail (I think it's just state returns since Fed was e-filed) and it gives me an error message (attached screenshot) saying it can't convert it to PDF, so I can't download it to pr... read more
incitatusproductions ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 11 hours ago by Critter
I live in Nebraska and filed for an extension on April 15th at which time I sent in an additional $2800 as that is what turbo tax estimated my tax to be. Now I want to complete the state tax return along with my federal return. Turbo task is asking m... read more
schulztaxes2015 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
I work in Fairfield and city taxes already come out of each paycheck. I just moved to West Chester.
dngiani ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by andhale
I live in MO but did a clinical research trial in KS and received a 1099-misc with the income reported as "other income" box 3. Do I have to report that income as having been earned in KS and file a KS return, or since I live in MO, do I just include... read more
RachelM ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
Hi, I just started working in a company located in PA but I live in MD, I’m working from home. I just received my first paycheck and they are taking my federal taxes, PA state taxes and Lower Merion TWS taxes, what’s going to happen with my Maryland ... read more
lucreciagarcia75 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by TomD8
guerrero-mark ‎Posted June 4, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by pcn