Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
State tax filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
The processing times for state returns varies from state to state. Some states have noted that they will take extra time this year to process returns and issue refunds. The reason is due to added measures to protect against fraud. You'll find a list ... read more
AndreaC1 ‎Posted March 27, 2018 | Latest post yesterday by Cubbey321
Line 4b does not calculate correctly. The total pensions are more that $20,000, however Turbo Tax is showing an amount less than $20,000. How does Turbotax calculate this? This should be a $20,000 exclusion.
olanvinro ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 50m ago by olanvinro
I want to Delete my PA return and pay only for the Federal return
sujans3 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post an hour ago by sujans3
I've entered all information and its given me the federal but I'm not seeing the state.
megn_2 ‎Posted June 5, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by Johnny Lingo
My state is sending a request about not receiving my state taxes, I filled through turbotax.
Erikahouston1 ‎Posted October 15, 2019 | Latest post 3 hours ago by Jaday123
I live in Texas and over the summer I had an internship. I made $550. It was not required by my university or anything like that. Do I need to put that on my taxes? I never received any tax form from them.
Cassidy3 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 3 hours ago by Cassidy3
[social security number removed] is my job number I have completed my Federal Returns I cannot open the State return I must file by Monday Status please?
Ralpher81 ‎Posted September 14, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by Melanie_Lane65
On my NJ state return, under “Let's Confirm Your Taxable State Wages“, I have 2 lines. I work in NY & live in NJ. It states "Remove Wages for each state wage line that is duplicate". Do I remove the NY line? Thanks!
Erica ‎Posted June 7, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by kessafi
Top Contributors