Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo Tax Business State Return not loading

@CatinaT1thanks but no thanks. How many times are you guys going to push back the date the forms are ready for MD?  7 days before taxes are due? Are you legitimately serious about these dates? You guys are a joke at this point.

No, you are not the only one. This is holding up my personal 1040 as well as it is waiting for a Fed K-1 and a Maryland 510-1 for 2 Maryland Trusts. Looks like I will have to request an extension. Not only is this unacceptable for my taxes, I already paid for the Maryland State program and have received nothing but excuses. Today is March 2, 2024 and I'm on HOLD. Interesting that on the TTax promised date, the promised date for a product already paid for jumps another week. What a way to run a business.

I reviewed the Maryland 510-1 (K-1) paper form and most of the fields are "0" in my case. If I file the info entered manually, from the paper form, can I request a refund from TurboTax? Can I dispute the charge with my credit card company if I file before the Maryland State is available? This given that it was promised when I paid for it.

Intuit, I hope you're listening, as this is for you.

Prhoward

Not available as of 1:18 PM Eastern time March 2.  I'm getting very nervous!  Do we get a refund if it isn't ready in time to file by March 15?

Hi,

Same here..exact same loop. Also tried to troubleshoot using the TTCleanStatesTool.zip file. Does not work

I ran the TTCleanStatesTool.zip after I had attempted to download my state, New Mexico, before I found the link to check status for releasing the state.  

My state was released so I opened TT Business. It updated Business and installed my NM software because, in my opinion, I had previously run the TTCleanStatesTool.zip.

JQQ

MD Return for Partnerships will not load.  Still today.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please continue checking the forms availability for updates: Business State Forms Availability 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@CatinaT1If only the business availability forms meant anything. The dates change more than the weather does.  Will anyone be refunded or discounted for charging everyone to file for their state and it being a lie that we can't actually file?

@SabaAdindid you ever get any feedback from Intuit?

I got a copy of the schedule which shows I can expect the software by 3/8/24.  It remains to be seen!

If I do not get the software by 3/8 as promised, I will dispute the charge on my AMEX acct.

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

You can also request a refund for the product using THIS form, so long as the product was purchased directly from TurboTax. (Products purchased from authorized retailers must be refunded from the retailer.)

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
JQQ

Yes.  mD state for partnership not released until March 8.  Check back after that.  

Last week, promised date was Mar 1. The week before promised date was Feb 23, etc.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies