Skip to main content
Level 2
January 30, 2024
Question

1099 NEC

  • January 30, 2024
  • 4 replies
  • 24 views

I keyed the info for my 1099 NEC from box 1, but when I go out to the summary page, the amount is not showing.  If I go to where the data is to be entered, I can clearly see the amount for Box 1.  It also shows the amount for 2022 so I know that I am doing it in the correct box.

 
 

 

    4 replies

    VolvoGirl
    Level 15
    January 30, 2024

    Your return is right.  People have been posting this.  They are looking into it.  

    Level 15
    January 30, 2024

    This is a known issue in TurboTax and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

     

    As soon as we have a resolution for you, it'll be shared on Community.

     

    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post. **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
    Level 2
    February 2, 2024

    So the fact that the 1099 NEC subtotal is not displaying is just a "display glitch" and the numbers HAVE been included in the tax calculation?

    Alumni - Intuit
    February 5, 2024

    Correct.  It is only the subtotal amount that is not displaying properly and not the total actually entered on the form.

     

    @tsbrodie1 

    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post. **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"