newdl14u

Your turbo tax wants me to fill out a 1099R for distr from pensions, ira,etc for 2018. I don't have a 1099R nor did I get a distr in 2018. What do I do?

macuser_22

If there is a 1099-R that does not belong there, switch to the forms mode and delete it.

macuser_22

newdl14u

How do I switch to the forms mode?
macuser_22

The icon by your ID says that yiu indicated that you are using the CD/download Windows version installed on your computer.  The TurboTax window in the computer version has a form button at the top.

The web-based online version do not have a forms mode and deleting a form is different.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894474-how-do-i-view-and-delete-forms-in-turbotax-online">https:/...>