adbrsabel

Your review says I need to put state & zip on W-2 form for husband and he's been retired for years. There is no W-2. Can't find what to do to take care of this?

Delete any W-2 that is shown in the program that has not been previously entered.

• Click on Federal Taxes
  • Click on Wages and Income
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on
  • On Wages and Salaries, click on the start or update button

Delete any W-2's shown in the list not previously entered.

If there are no W-2's listed that were not previously entered, then click on Forms in the upper right of the program screen.   When in Forms mode, on the left side of the screen, click on any W-2 not recognized and open the W-2.  At the bottom of the screen click on Delete.  Return to the program by clicking on step-by-step in he upper right of the screen.

• Click on Federal Taxes
  • Click on Wages and Income
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on