Will taking 2 w/draws from my 401k totalling $60k ...

Will taking 2 w/draws from my 401k totalling $60k under covid reasons cause any issues or red flags or b an issue to b audited or will i only need to just pay taxes on it

It should not cause any problems if it qualifies as a COVID related distribution in one of the ways specified in the tax law.

There will probably be a check box somewhere (8606 ?) to claim "covid related " tax treatment. It's not clear at all how much auditing of "covid related" distributions will happen.

@fanfare wrote:

I believe it will be reported on a new 8915-E form for 2020 that will be part of the 1099-R interview.