Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Where do enter Retired Military Pension ?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

Where do enter Retired Military Pension ?

The income statement for retirement or pension usually comes on a 1099-R.  To enter this information in Turbo Tax

·         Please click on the Federal Taxes tab, at the top.

·         Then select, Wages and Income

·         You may see a prompt for your 1099-R but if not, click on 

·         Check for More Income and then Skip to See All Income

·         Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security, by the Blue dollar sign icon,

·         Click on Show more and Start for your 1099-R

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings