Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lcruise94

.Where can I enter pension contributions and medical insurance Ipremiums I paid through my employer who furnishes me a K1 to result in a deuction from my gross income?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

.Where can I enter pension contributions and medical insurance Ipremiums I paid through my employer who furnishes me a K1 to result in a deuction from my gross income?

Ok ... so you are an owner in an S-corp and you get a W-2 AND a K-1 from the business ...  the 401K contributions should already be on the W-2 box 12 code D and the insurance code DD.  If the insurance is not in box 12 ... then in the K-1 entry section look for these screens  for the HEALTH INSURANCE deduction ...

K-1 insurance.PNGK-1 insurance 2019.png

dmertz
Level 15

Or are you a member of a partnership and receive a Schedule K-1 (Form 1065)?

(Since you referred to your "employer," it does seem that, as Critter-3 suggested, you are a shareholder in an S corp rather than a member of a partnership, but I thought I would ask anyway.)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies