What should i put as my occupation if i worked at a retirement home in the kitchen, and also at a record store

Put whichever is the job you currently hold. If you are still employed at both jobs, put the one that earns you the most income, or whichever you feel is the career path you most associate with.

For the position in the kitchen of the retirement home, you would classify that job position as a cook. As for the record store you can state that position as a customer service representative or sales clerk.

Occupation is only used for statistical purposes - put anything you want. 

(or nothing - "decline to answer")