June 6, 2019 12:25 PM
Form 1099-INT reports interest from banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions. Here's how to enter a 1099-INT in TurboTax:
- Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
- Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-INT or 1099INT (lower-case also works) and then select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you receive any interest income?
- If you see Here's the interest we have so far, select Add interest income.
- On the following screen, select how you want to enter your 1099-INT (import or type it in yourself) and follow the onscreen instructions.