Solved: What if I set up an automatic withdrawal for my installments after the 18th, will I be penalized for my first payment being late?

What if I set up an automatic withdrawal for my installments after the 18th, will I be penalized for my first payment being late?

I believe the installments are due on the specified dates they have determined and there could be penalties in the form of interest based on that installment amount. You can call the IRS for help with this matter. They are very helpful from my own personal experience.