Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

John330

W2

Retired in 2022 so i have no W2 wages to report for 2023 but do have interest, dividends and a small disbursement  from a 1099R. As i enter all of the above data into TT Premier it doesn't calculate the taxes owed for federal or state taxes in the dashboard as it normally did when I had W2 wages. I still am awaiting some brokerage statements but i have already input most of my financials. I think at least currently I will only qualify for the single standard deduction over 65.  

What am i missing in reference to the dashboard and will i eventually see calculations in the dashboard for federal and state taxes that may be owed?

Thanks in advance

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

W2

If you mean that you cannot see the "refund monitor" ---- click Review to make it appear.

If you mean the data you have entered is not causing a refund or tax due to show up on that monitor, it is possible that you have not yet entered enough taxable income to generate a change.  Wait until you have all of your information including the brokerage data.  The refund monitor does not mean anything you can take seriously until all of your information has been entered.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies