Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax says to put the 1099-g I got for my state return last year on the 1099-g page and select "state tax return"... there is no such option, only unemployment.

The 1099-g Oregon gave me for my return doesnt have numbered boxes, simply shows an amount I got back last year.  Looking up where to put it, turbotax says to "jump to 1099-g page" after searching for 1099-g.  Then select "yes I did receive one of these", then "select state refund".  There is no refund option, only unemployment, and when I try to input it this way it asks for information from boxes that this 1099-g doesn't have (none of my boxes are numbered, its a small postcard size form.  Do I just put it in anyway in the "unemployment" form, the refund in box 1 and box 4 and 11 would be 0 (for tax withheld)?

Thank you!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Turbotax says to put the 1099-g I got for my state return last year on the 1099-g page and select "state tax return"... there is no such option, only unemployment.

Enter state refunds in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to state refunds

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies