Solved: Transfer 1099r data from vanguard

drbravard

Transfer 1099r data from vanguard

how to direct transfer data from vanguard

MichaelDC

Transfer 1099r data from vanguard

Follow the steps below to get to the importing section in TurboTax software.

1. Log into your TurboTax account, if you are not already, and get inside of your return

2. In the search box in the top right corner, type in "import" and hit enter

3. From the drop down, select "Jump to import" and this will take you to the Import Summary screen

4. Choose "Add Other Documents" and this is where you will be able to import your tax documents

5. Select Import from my bank or brokerage and then type in VANGUARD Securities and Continue

6. This will take you to the screen to enter your login information for you your Vanguard account in order to import the 

information into the software. Enter the login credentials and then select Continue

MichaelDC

Transfer 1099r data from vanguard

rpm1942

Transfer 1099r data from vanguard

I cannot import from Vanguard  Brokerage, my user name and Password are correct the problem they require two step verification, how do I input this  ?