The system when completing my 8606 form is not asking for the total of all my traditional IRAs so it's deducting 100% of all my distributions. How do I enter the total?

flash124

dmertz

Did you click the Continue button on the Your 1099-R Entries page to reach the question that asks for your year-end balance in traditional IRAs?
Do your traditional IRA distributions consist entirely of Qualified Charitable Distributions or HSA Funding Distributions?
flash124

It was a Search Engine problem.  I switched to a different one and got the request for my Y/E figure.
dmertz

Self-resolved.