turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

sandyshin

Why is my $10,000 IRA withdrawal not showing in Income, but my SSN benefits are sown, The $10000 is in the taxable income?

I entered that data and line 2a is empty
MaryEllen

Why is my $10,000 IRA withdrawal not showing in Income, but my SSN benefits are sown, The $10000 is in the taxable income?

@sandyshin Is box 2b checked on your form?
sandyshin

yes, and I indicated that in the data entry
MaryEllen

I am clueless. If you have the entries Macuser_22 shows, it should be working. Call us tomorrow when someone can dig into your return to see what is happening.
sandyshin

I'll do that. Thanks for the effort

What do you mean that that 2a is "empty"?   

Is there $10,000 in box 2a on your 1099-R as you indicated above or is it blank or zero?
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
sandyshin

You ave to pay $19.85 for plus services to get to talk to someone, evem when th problem is with the software

After you enter the 1099-R, there are questions. Did you accidentally say you did a rollover?
MaryEllen

@sandyshin Is there anything about this in error check?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies