Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Re: Tax Deferred Savings Plan - Trying to locate the plan administrator / custodian by the Plan Number (77-0109370-001). How do I identify the plan administrator?

Can someone advise how I can locate the administrator of a tax deferred savings plan?  Plan number is 77-0109370-001.  Do I call the IRS?  Do I call Fidelity, Chas Schwab, etc to locate?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Re: Tax Deferred Savings Plan - Trying to locate the plan administrator / custodian by the Plan Number (77-0109370-001). How do I identify the plan administrator?

Did you enroll in the plan through your employer?   Have you asked the employer?   

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

And....what are you trying to do?   How is it possible that you have the plan number but have no idea what financial institution holds the plan?   Did you take money out of the plan?  If so, you will receive a 1099R in late January/mid February that will have all of the pertinent information to enter on your tax return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

The company that the plan was associated was bought out by Adobe.  I am trying to locate the administrator / custodian to withdraw the money.

Do you know how to identify the administrator / custodian by plan number?

Have you checked with Adobe?  They should know.   And ----- don't you receive at least yearly statements regarding your account/plan?  

@dmertz    Is there a way for this user to identify the custodian of the savings plan using the plan number?

b

Unable to find a contact for HR at Adobe, but I will keep trying.  Thank you for your confirmation, that I was on the right track!

dmertz
Level 15

The number 77-0109370 looks like an EIN.  You might try entering it into an EIN lookup service.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies