June 4, 2019 3:06 PM
You must have entered during the interview that you had a distribution or employment where you did not receive a 1099-R. That is why it is asking about 4852.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click take me to my return.(unless already in return)
- Click my account, at the top of the page.
- Select tools in the drop down menu.
- Click topic search, type in form 1099-R and click go.
- On the next screen, click add another 1099-r and click I'll type it in myself.
- On the next screen, uncheck the box next to, I need to prepare a substitute 1099-r.
If you had gone into this section, you need to go back through this interview to say no.... you must have started it and then stopped and saved at some point.
If you have any other details regarding this question, please feel free to post them in the comment section.