jpmagiera

New York State return is hung up on a "Check This Entry" Pension/Annuities/IRA Worksheet. We're still working on updates. Cannot clear and e-file.

richpatrie

I called support. They said 5 March. 

fc0611

I had this problem for a few years and automatically I got this $20000 filled in in the Pension and Annuity Income Exclusion line under New York Subtractions, Form IT-201, causing audits from NYS. Turbotax wouldn't allow me to E-file if I override the $20000. If I leave the $20000 there in order to E-file then I'd invite another audit. It never occured to me Turbotax could cause me problems.

Please alert me once the bug is fixed. Until then, I have to hold off my E-filings.    

joeyhimura

Thank you, really thank you