Solved: My wife in in the Kentucky Teachers' Retirement System. Only 34.11% of her 1099-R income is State Taxable. How do I enter that into turbotax?

My wife in in the Kentucky Teachers' Retirement System. Only 34.11% of her 1099-R income is State Taxable. How do I enter that into turbotax?

Just enter the amounts show on  your wife's 1099-R into TurboTax.  Be sure to indicate KY in the state box (box 13).

TurboTax will do the rest -- calculating the pension exclusion on KY Schedule M and flowing it to Form 740.