Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rthong215

My uc1099g form im from PA does not have 10a 10b or 11a and is pretty barebones it only has 4 boxes and its not numbered so what do i put for it on turbo tax for 10a-11?

im confused what im supposed to do i recieved a uc-1099-G and its pretty bare bones no box numbers or nothing i dont know how i am suppose to put these information into turbotax when it only has 4 boxes and not in numbered order or nothing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My uc1099g form im from PA does not have 10a 10b or 11a and is pretty barebones it only has 4 boxes and its not numbered so what do i put for it on turbo tax for 10a-11?

You must be trying to fill in information in "forms mode" and are overthinking the situation.  You only need to identify the sender & address, EIN, amount of benefits (box 1)  and federal income tax withheld (box 4).

PA does not tax unemployment benefits so no state information is on a PA 1099G

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You must be trying to fill in information in "forms mode" and are overthinking the situation.  You only need to identify the sender & address, EIN, amount of benefits (box 1)  and federal income tax withheld (box 4).

PA does not tax unemployment benefits so no state information is on a PA 1099G

rthong215

okay i trust yall hopefully it doesn't screw me over thank you
ab104

It is NOT in forms mode. The fundamental problem is that TurboTax is showing numbered boxes and asking users to type in information as if the PA 1099G has the same numbered boxes. As others have said, IT DOESN'T. 1. Even for something as simple as "State Identification number," there is no box. The form has an OMB number and Federal ID number. Do I use one of these, or is there another state ID number altogether? 2. There is just one box that says "Tax Withheld" on the 1099G, but TurboTax has a Box 4 for Federal Income Tax Withheld, and a Box 11 for State Income Tax Withheld. Which one is it??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies