ladypreacher37

My twins social security numbers have been switched around. What can I do?

CathyB

If you have not yet filed your return, you can go back to the "My Info" section of the program to edit their information. Once you go to > My Info, on the Personal Info Summary page, you will see their names and a pencil next to their names. Click on the pencil and you will be able to edit their information on the next several screens.

If you have already filed your return, the IRS may reject your return as Social Security Administration records are used to verify taxpayer returns. If you used TurboTax to file your return and the return is rejected, you will receive a notification from TurboTax and you will be able to log back into TurboTax, edit and resubmit to e-file.

CathyB