Solved: My state return is asking for a number off of my Social Sec Benefits Worksheet. That is not on the return that TurboTax completed this year. Where do I get this number?

My state return is asking for a number off of my Social Sec Benefits Worksheet. That is not on the return that TurboTax completed this year. Where do I get this number?

The Social Security Benefits Worksheet will be included with the tax return if you request all forms and worksheet using Print Center.

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

What number is being requested and from where on the SSA-1099?

It's not on the SSA-1099, but on something called the SS Benefits Worksheet.  This was part of our return last year, but not part of Turbo Taxes' return this year.  

I find references to it, but TT did not complete it as part of our return this year.

Thank you, I found it!