braddixon

My 1099-NT does not have a state filled in on Box 15, but TurboTax is requiring me to put something. What do I do?

RayW7

Here are some troubleshooting options:

1. If your 1099-INT form has a state entered in Box 15 and/or Box 16 has a state identification number, enter $0 in box 17, State tax withheld.  
  2. If your 1099-INT form does not have a state entered in Box 15 and/or Box 16 does not have a state identification number, but TurboTax is showing entries in Box 15 and/or 16, delete those entries to make the boxes blank.
  3. Delete the 1099-INT form and re-enter it. If you're using TurboTax Online, see How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online? If your using TurboTax CD\Download, see How do I delete a tax form in the TurboTax CD/Download software?
Tamyajanae0420

Is there any way you can help me I did my taxes with u guy by myself and something got messed up can u help me out to see what I did wrong