Solved: My 1099=$19000 for the year, I didn’t pay my tax throughout the quarter. Should I let irs withdraw the money from me when I file tax or is that a bad idea? Advise me

My 1099=$19000 for the year, I didn’t pay my tax throughout the quarter. Should I let irs withdraw the money from me when I file tax or is that a bad idea? Advise me

You do not have a choice now.  When you prepare your tax return, the software will calculate the self-employment tax you owe, as well as your ordinary income tax if you owe any.

Thank you

Thank you

You are welcome.