Is there a "5-year State Tax History Report" in addition to the (Federal 5-year) "Tax History Report" in Turbo Tax

I've used the Premier Desktop version of Turbo Tax since 2011, and print the: Tax History Report, which is  for the Federal 1040 form.  I do not see anything similar for my State (Oregon) return? 

I don't think it exists?  I think it would be a good addition.   I understand every state is different so it may be a more complex addition. 

... john

If you save a PDF with all the worksheets included and you don't see it then it doesn't exhist at this time ... the future is still to be written so maybe they will later. 

I looked through all the PDF titles for my state return and did not see it in the Oregon State Return, (I don't think I missed it).  Perhaps a history report is prepared for other states? 

Otherwise, this could be a suggestion to the Turbo Tax team, especially if others think it would be useful.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing