sth-pratik

IRA Contributions

I am not sure where do I get information about IRA. I can track the amount I have contributed for IRA looking at the site. But I havent received any form as mentioned on tax filing question. How do I make sure the info I am inserting is correct

macuser_22

IRA Contributions

You do not contribute to an IRA from your paycheck.   You might have an employer sponsored retirement plan such as a 401(k) or 401(k) Roth, but those are not IRA's.  They are only reported in  box 12 on you W-2 and nowhere else.

macuser_22

IRA Contributions

What are you inserting?   Did you make a new IRA contribution?
sth-pratik

IRA Contributions

No its the amount I am contributing from my paycheck.Does W2 form itself comes deducting my contibutions
macuser_22

IRA Contributions

sth-pratik

IRA Contributions

Thanks for the info