Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Ira and pension distributions

I answered NO in the beginning of the wizard....and forgot I DO HAVE IRA distributions that I have to do I get back to that to enter them??
1 Reply
Level 15

Ira and pension distributions

No worries, just go back to that area and you can enter them.

Go to:

To enter pension and annuity Payments (1099-R)

  • Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Self-Employed)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Self-Employed)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button
  • Then enter the 1099R's.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings