Solved: In the section of " Retirement and Investments" can I transfer the money from my personal bank account to contribute to my existing IRA account (ex. E*trade)? Thanks!

In the section of " Retirement and Investments" can I transfer the money from my personal bank account to contribute to my existing IRA account (ex. E*trade)? Thanks!

Yes, you can make an IRA contribution from your bank account if you have enough earned income for the year to cover the contribution amount.  You would havt to contact the bank account holder to transfer the funds.