If I never received a 1099-R from Prudential Insur...

wburks58

If I never received a 1099-R from Prudential Insurance for an annuity, how can I get one? I've received them in past, but last year's not so.

Prudential is the plan administrator for my annuity.  Anyone have contact info so I can finish my returns?
LinaJ2020

Maybe you can refer back to your 2019 Form 1099-R for the sender information.  

You only received a Form 1099-R if received distribution from retirements, pensions and annuities.  It will show on line 5 of your Form 1040.

Go to Prudential's website for contact info. In fact, you might be able to pull the 1099-R there.

Did you actually receive annuity payments in 2020?  If not, the annuity's  payout period may have ended.