kdaaka

I took early withdrawal 401k for covid. 1099R is the amount for full distribution at the time they said I had 3 years to repay

ColeenD3

Yes, you do.

At this point and time the Form 8915-E (Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement

Plan Distributions and Repayments (Use for Coronavirus-Related Distributions)) is not finalized. We currently do not have an estimated date when the form is ready.

Please sign-up here and we will email you once the form is live.

Caseyblue

How do I handle the repayment in Turbo tax this year ?

@Caseyblue wrote:

The Form 8915-E is available in all editions of TurboTax, online and desktop.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the 8915-E for Covid-19 retirement plan withdrawals - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/retirement-tax-credits-and-deductions/help/what-is-form-8915-e-qua...