Solved: I received a W-2 showing my company, which I retired from, paid for my insurance. It states that I can't e-file if my income isn't $1

I received a W-2 showing my company, which I retired from, paid for my insurance. It states that I can't e-file if my income isn't $1

The amount reported in box 12 of your form W-2 with code DD is the cost of your employer-sponsored health insurance. This amount is not taxable and is for your information only.

If your form W-2 only contains that amount, you do not need to enter it on your tax return.

If you have no other income or no other tax forms, you are not required to file a tax return.