charlesrspurlock

I received a 1099-DIV, -B and -INT from Fidelity for my 401(k) and the same from Edward Jones for my Traditional IRA. These are retirement accounts. Do I list them?

Turbo Tax didn't clarify if the forms for my 401(K) and Trad. IRA should be entered or not. These are retirement accounts and I believe they should not be entered on my 1040. Correct?

dmertz

You do not receive Forms 1099-DIV, 1099-B or 1099-INT from retirement accounts.  If received these, it's from an account other than a retirement account.  If you believe the account to be a retirement account, contact the financial institution.

dmertz