Solved: I received $300.00 interest from a bank in 2016 for opening a new account. My 1099-INT reports in Box 1. Turbo Tax apparently thinks I have Box 11 income (Bond income)

I received $300.00 interest from a bank in 2016 for opening a new account. My 1099-INT reports in Box 1. Turbo Tax apparently thinks I have Box 11 income (Bond income)

I am using 1040EZ. Turbo tax wants me to increase to a Deluxe version. I do not believe I would need to.

Edit that 1099-INT form.

Any boxes with a 0.00 in them should be blank.....in fact, any with amounts of 0.49 or less should be left blank.

..........then you won't be required to upgrade..at least not for that particular item.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Edit that 1099-INT form.

Thank you, I will use blank instead of .00. Let me see if it lets me make a correction.