I need to add my pension plan 1099R but can't find the name of the company The Northern Trust Company.

Can't find it where?   Do you have the 1099R in hand?  Enter it manually if you cannot find it on a list of financial institutions to import from.  Actually many financial institutions have taken down 2018 information by now and you might not be able to import it anyhow.

To enter your retirement income, Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.