Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I mail in a 2019 tax form .no money owed no refund onlly income ssa deposited to bank acct. how will stimu;lus come from 1099 info or mail

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I mail in a 2019 tax form .no money owed no refund onlly income ssa deposited to bank acct. how will stimu;lus come from 1099 info or mail

3 Replies

If you receive Social Security benefits or SSI go to this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/supplemental-security-income-recipients-will-receive-automatic-economic...

went on get my payment today  previous mess said info unavailable, ii get ssa deposited automatically each month   and a 1099 for so assumed i waould get stimulus same way  and have been told by tubro tax also. now it says on get my payment they dont have enough infomations and to give my bank info( routing etc to  deposit autom atic to my acct.. should i give it to them or will they send it from my 1099 form or if i give them the info will it mess the whole thing up?

@7sons4me wrote:

went on get my payment today  previous mess said info unavailable, ii get ssa deposited automatically each month   and a 1099 for so assumed i waould get stimulus same way  and have been told by tubro tax also. now it says on get my payment they dont have enough infomations and to give my bank info( routing etc to  deposit autom atic to my acct.. should i give it to them or will they send it from my 1099 form or if i give them the info will it mess the whole thing up?

There is no need to enter any information on the IRS website for get my payment if you receive Social Security benefits.

See this US Treasury website - https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm967

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies