Solved: I'm over 72 and retired. I understand for 2020 I d...

I'm over 72 and retired. I understand for 2020 I do not have to complete my RMD for this year. True?

No tax penalty in 2020

According to the CARES Act (COVID-19 relief) RMDs required to be made or that begin in 2020 are waived. Calendar year 2020 is disregarded for distributions that are being made under the 5-year rule. Learn more about the the CARES Act here. 

Correct.  The CARES act eliminated the 2020 RMD requirement.

Thank You. With market so far down, I would prefer not to have to withdraw, unless absolutely necessary.