Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sallima

I have two 1099-LTC forms. One has "per diem" box checked and I see where to enter that in TT. The other has "reimbursed amount" box checked. Where does that go?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MarilynG
Expert Alumni

I have two 1099-LTC forms. One has "per diem" box checked and I see where to enter that in TT. The other has "reimbursed amount" box checked. Where does that go?

In the same area under Miscellaneous Income, that you entered your first 1099-LTC with the 'per diem' amount, you will enter your second 1099-LTC with the 'reimbursed amount'.  

Choose Edit at the 'LTC Insured Person Summary' page, and Yes to 'Qualified Payments'

Continue past 'Gross Per Diem LTC Benefits' and 'Accelerated Death Benefits' to 'LTC Costs' (screenshot).

Here's more info:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301401

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
barbie4
Returning Member

I have 2 1099-LTC for 1 person. I have already entered information from 1 in regard to per diem. Now I need to enter information for the 2nd one for reimbursed amount. There isn't any way that I can see to add the 2nd information. I can't add to 2 amounts because 1 is for per diem and the other for reimbursed. How do I add the 2 together. Please help.

barbie4
Returning Member

That doesn't work.

DeanM15
Expert Alumni

As you walk through the questions in the 1099LTC section, there are separate boxes for per diem and reimbursed amounts.

When you go through the 1099LTC section, take care as you answer the questions. You should find that the per diem amount comes quite early in the questions and the reimbursements appear several screens later with two other amounts, LTC number of days and Cost of qualified LTC services

@barbie4

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies