Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have Turbo Tax Premier addition and want to work compare my return with different incomes, i.e., one with W-2 income and one with just my military retirement. Can I do?

So one return I would enter all my income and the other I would just enter my military retirement, etc...
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
SeanE1

I have Turbo Tax Premier addition and want to work compare my return with different incomes, i.e., one with W-2 income and one with just my military retirement. Can I do?

Yes, you can do this.  The way I would go about doing this would be to enter only my military retirement and any other income you would like to show, i.e., interest income, etc...,   in my first return and print it out if you like.  Then I would go back to my Wages and Income section and create the second return by entering my W-2 income and anything else you left out of the first version that you need to enter for your actual 2016 income tax return.  Your military retirement will already be in this second version. I would print this return out and compare the two returns so that you can see the differences if you had just retirement income.  If you are unfamiliar with how to print your return, I have included a LINK that will guide you through the print process.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies