Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I have misplaced my 1099-R

How do I get a replacement
1 Reply
Level 15

I have misplaced my 1099-R

You will need to contact the custodian (the Issuer) of the 1099R and ask them to send a copy to you.

Sometimes you can go on-line to your account to the tax information and get one immediately.

TurboTax has no access to these 1099R's.  

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings