I have an inherited IRA from my mom that died this...

joshuapavon

I have an inherited IRA from my mom that died this year. She was 74. Can I stretch out my withdrawals or with the new 10 year rule am I not allowed to do that any more?

I thought it used to be I could do RMD's, but I'm not sure if that's still the rule or if we have to take it out in 10 years.
fanfare

to avoid a big balloon tax you should figure on taking out one tenth of it every year.

You must liquidate the entire IRA by the end of the ten year period.

dmertz

Given that you appear to be self-employed, it's it doesn't seem that you would be disabled or chronically ill in a way that would qualify you as an Eligible Designated Beneficiary, so you would have no choice but to use the 10-year rule as fanfare indicated.

Since your mother died in 2020, the entire balance of the IRA must be distributed no later than December 31, 2030.  Although no intervening distributions are required, it's likely to be beneficial to not leave the entire balance in the inherited IRA until the last possible moment, throwing all of that income into a single year, particularly since the tax rates are currently schedule to return to the previous higher levels after 2025.