Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filded my taxs with turbo tax and I am on social security and Iwondering we’re my money iisn’t far that I have to wait for my stimulus .I Haven’t got one check !!

U head me
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I filded my taxs with turbo tax and I am on social security and Iwondering we’re my money iisn’t far that I have to wait for my stimulus .I Haven’t got one check !!

Does/can anyone else claim you as a dependent?  If so, you are not eligible for stimulus payments.

No one has claimed me I’m head of house hold and I filed with turbo tax to get my stimulus payment the irs owes me 3600 dollar and when I go to check my payment it don’t show what is going on I filded 21 day ago 

Sorry you didn't hear but the IRS won't start processing returns until February 12th so don't expect a refund check until early March.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies