pkm2

I contributed to my employer's 401k with some Roth 401k (after-tax) contributions, do I have to report it on my tax return as "Roth IRA" contribution?

my total contribution for 401k   Roth 401k was below $19,500.

DavidD66

No, just as a Traditional IRA and a 401(k) are not the same thing, a Roth IRA and a Roth 401(k) are not the same thing (although they do have some characteristics).  Your Roth 401(k) contribution is listed in Box 12 of your W-2, and is reported by entering your W-2.  That's all you have to do for your Roth 401(k).

DavidD66