Solved: I contributed $422.91 to a tax qualified retirement plan with my employer. My employer matches my annual contributions to the plan. Why can't this be deducted?

I contributed $422.91 to a tax qualified retirement plan with my employer. My employer matches my annual contributions to the plan. Why can't this be deducted?

If you contributed to a tax deferred retirement plan at work, your contribution has already been excluded from taxation on your form W-2. The amount of wages in box 1 of form W-2 is smaller than the amount in box 5 (Medicare wages) by the amount of your contribution.

Your contribution is not deducted on line 51 of form 1040.

Thank you so much for your help!