You should have received a Form 1099-R for the IRA withdrawal
To enter, edit or delete a form 1099-R -
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button
Or enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1099-R
Enter the 1099-R exactly as it appears. The program will walk you through an interview which will allow you to indicate that it is non-taxable.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"