Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mrpurple

I am looking at my last year's filing and can't find where 1099 income was reported. No Sched D/E in TurboTax final return PDF. Where was this income reported?

I may just be misunderstanding, but I thought all income had to be reported, even if I take the standard deduction. But I cannot find out if TurboTax reported all of my income, because only my W-2 income is listed on the 1040 form. I know I entered income beyond my W-2 in my last year's filing through TurboTax in the form of 1099-MISC/DIV forms but none of that information is visible on the final return PDF prepared for me by TurboTax. I understand that this information should have been in Sched D/E forms or something similar, is there a way to find out if something like that was filed?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
DianeW777
Expert Alumni

I am looking at my last year's filing and can't find where 1099 income was reported. No Sched D/E in TurboTax final return PDF. Where was this income reported?

Yes, you have a couple of options.  It seems you have already located your return you completed through TurboTax last year, and here are instructions just to be sure. Also, you can print a transcript from the IRS to double check the numbers against your TurboTax return copy.

If you find you do need to amend your return use the information here. Be sure to read all the instructions carefully, before you begin, so that TurboTax knows the original numbers and the changed numbers for your amendment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies