How to enter 1099r income for a 1041 estate return in TurboTax Business?

I am using TurboTax Business to prepare a 1041 return for an Estate for which I am the Executor. The decedent's 401K has had a distribution that is considered taxable income to the Estate. I received a 1099-R. The "Other Income or Loss" entry in TurboTax mentions 1099-R in the accompanying explanation, but it does not provide me the opportunity to enter the information from the 1099-R, notably the name of Payer, the distribution code, and the withholding amounts. 

"...it does not provide me the opportunity to enter the information from the 1099-R... "

You just need to enter the amounts from your 1099-R per the instructions below.

Click the Federal Taxes tab, click Income, and then click the Start button to the right of Other income or loss (see the first two screenshots).

To enter the withholding, use Forms Mode (click the Forms icon in the upper right side of the screen). In Forms Mode, open Form 1041, enter the federal income tax withheld on Line 25e, and check the 1099 box (see third screenshot).

TTBiz1099R1.pngTTBiz1099R2.pngTTBiz1099R3.png

Thanks for that.h
I found it was possible to enter the data in the Step by Step mode. The income and the withholding information are entered at different steps, when the "any other" question is asked. The results appear to be the same as going to the Forms mode.

Form 1041 in my Turbo Tax Business doesn't look anything like what you have posted as a solution.

Capture.JPG

ajaxthedog89, tagteam's post shows a 2018 Form 1041.  The IRS made changes to Form 1041 for 2019, so compare by line description, not by line number.