Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Retirement tax questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question

Featured Topics

Hello, In April 2024 my wife filed an application for Social security benefits (she will be 70), which she supposed to receive in July 2024. Because of this, she was automatically and retroactively enrolled in Medicare part A. She is still working an... read more
Boomhauser ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 52m ago by dmertz
I need to take money out of my IRA but because I'm younger than 59.5 it will have the 10% penalty on it. The withdrawal calculator asks how much you would like to receive in your account and then has areas where you can fill in the tax percentages fo... read more
arlia673 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
I made a last-minute contribution to my Roth IRA on April 15 this year after discovering that I was eligible for a match. I had already filed my federal return months prior. Cut to today: I realized I was over the income limit to contribute directly ... read more
PAccisano ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by PAccisano
I survived a tornado in April of 2020 (Covid lockdown) but my 120 year old farmhouse did not fare so well. My insurance was useless and I took a distribution from my 401 K to repair my home under the Cares Act (Thank you Trump!). How do I claim my lo... read more
Gina2020 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by rjs
RandyRaw ‎Posted June 29, 2020 | Latest post Tuesday by JotikaT2
Had an excess ADP 401K contribution of $7000 in 2021, but got a 1099-R in 2022 with code 8 in box 7. ADP issued the withdraw check on Dec 31, 2021. But the actual auto deposit by ADP happened on March 30, 2022. So, I ended up with additional income o... read more
lcai69 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by dmertz
SSA 1099 deductions for work or other adjustments
michaelrabb7-gma ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by DoninGA
aaronmooradian-h ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by LenaH
I was given a CSA 1099R - age over 65:1. $10,9862a. unknown5. $14077. 3 disability9b $3905 What should be placed in 2a for taxable amount
tlyn4 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by tlyn4
eurostar ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by DoninGA
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies