PhillyKris

How can I check whether I still need to make an IRA or Roth IRA contribution after I submitted my return?

The TurboTax user interface won't let me go back through the usual questions and see what I said I was going to do. Ack!

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Under NO circumstances change Anything on the tax return that was filed and Accepted.

fanfare

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing.
You will need it if you are audited by the IRS, or to amend because a TurboTax update changes your return.
OR, to remind yourself what you planned to do about prior year IRAs.