alishapeoples

How can I add a 1099-r

DanaB27

How can I add a 1099-r

Please follow these instructions to add a 1099-R:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click "Work on other tax breaks"
  3. Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
  4. Click "Wages & Income" on the top
  5. Scroll down and click "Start or Edit/Add" next to "IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R)
  6. Answer "Yes" to the question "Did You Have Any of These Types of Income?"
  7. Click "I'll Type it Myself"
  8. Choose "Form 1099-R, Withdrawal of Money from 401(k) Retirement Plans, Pensions, IRAs, etc."
  9. Click "Continue"
  10. From here TurboTax will walk you through entering your Form 1099-R
  11. If have more than one 1099-R then click on "+Add another 1099-R" on the "Your 1099-R Entries" screen
trorobwes

How can I add a 1099-r

when I installed my software, I chicked on upload prior year taxes. I my passed years in using turbo tax, it would be done, with no problems, but now for some unknown reason it has been difficult all the way. I need help

trorobwes

How can I add a 1099-r

your solution to my uploading problem is not what I am looking for at this time. I would like to upload 2019 tax form in to my 2020 tax form to simplify typing. My health at my age restrict me from doing a lot of typing.

How can I add a 1099-r

@trorobwes wrote:

If and only IF your Form 1099-R is available from a TurboTax import partner then you can import the 1099-R.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for importing a 1099 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-import-my-1099/01/26254